Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Show Us Your Washburn / Weird Washburn Idol guitar, need to identify it!
« Last post by Bulwyf on April 23, 2017, 10:26:26 PM »
Well, i got this guitar recently, i trade it to some dude for an ltd guitar that i had before and as far as i know this is just a regular Washburn WI-66, but it has some features that i haven't seen on the previous WI-66 models that i checked out on google  that got me wondering about this guitar (i will put some pictures below)

-First, the "horn" is nothing like the regular Idol horn, it looks like more like a les paul horn

-Second, i know that there are two models of the WI-66, one with tremolo bridge (WI-66V) and one with TOM bride (WI-66PRO) and those models have their own model written on the truss rod cover, but mine only says WI-66, when in this case, being the one with the tremolo bridge it should say WI-66V.

-Third, i don't know if this has to do with it but i took out the pickups to see which pickups this guitar had, but they don't have any model engraved on the bottom, they just say "G&B CO."

-And last, this guitar doesn't have a serial number anywhere, i checked other similar models on google and all of them have their serial numbers on the back of the headstock, this one doesn't

More pics:

I really need to know what's the deal with this thing, please help me! :P

PS: I'm from south america, so my english is bad, i'm doing my best lol

Very nice guitar!
Washburn Dealers Section / Re: Mint Cherry HB50 for sale UK based
« Last post by YerDugliness on April 20, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »
Take a look on the "General Discussion" board...in the "stickies" at the top you will find a thread authored by our member "t.y."

I would like to see the photos...not sure I am a buyer considering you are in the U.K.

Cheers!

Dugly 8)
Washburn Dealers Section / Mint Cherry HB50 for sale UK based
« Last post by Jezzer on April 20, 2017, 08:02:27 AM »
Hi
I have a mint Japanese Washburn HB50 , J6 and HB35 for sale in the U.K.
Viewing welcome. I have detailed pics to send to interested parties.Not sure how to add pics here.
Washburn Dealers Section / Washburn Japanese HB50 HB35 J6 For Sale
« Last post by Jezzer on April 19, 2017, 07:05:17 AM »
Small collection of 3 Early Washburn guitars for sale including a mint HB50
Please contact me to view.
UK Washburn Lovers Unite / Washburn Falcon-FOR SALE
« Last post by ricardolamos on April 18, 2017, 06:36:34 AM »
1980 Falcon in excellent condition with only tiny marks to rear and totally clean front.525.
Pictures on request.
Thats a pretty impossible request as there arent that many in circulation. Ive got one but I wouldnt sell it for less then 9000 Euros.  I value it at the same price as a USA Southern Cross. You can check my collection in the show me your washburn thread
Show Us Your Washburn / RS-10 V
« Last post by bigcity2 on April 15, 2017, 11:21:43 AM »
The RS-10 V and the RS-8 V were imported guitars.....they were not built in the USA as some sellers have recently claimed.

Vintage and Rare Washburns / Re: 1973 W600 spruce/brazilian
« Last post by turbojman on April 13, 2017, 03:41:04 PM »
I have the twin sister to your guitar. I also have the original case. I've been trying to get mine appraised for insurance purposes but I cant seem to get a reliable appraisal due to its rarity. do you have an idea of its value?   
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: Help to identify this, please.
« Last post by Daemion72 on April 13, 2017, 12:58:19 PM »
Great thread and so helpful, I have a blue Washburn g 5v serial 7120918 with Washburn pickups and Floyd,inhave no idea what it's worth or history any help? I can't work out how to upload pics
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10