General Discussion / скачать гото
« Last post by Armandoson on Today at 03:21:16 PM »
Приветствую!  Класный у вас сайт
Нашел прикольные сервера SAMP на этом сайте: http://cs-servers-monitoring.ru/ :
скачать меню сервера cs 1 6
сборка сервера кс го
сервера css surf rpg
И тут нашёл много интересных новостей про игры и сервера:
http://cs-servers-monitoring.ru/news/5266-posledney-neulovimoy-celyu-jetogo-goda-v-hitman-stal-restorannyy-kritik.html
В iOS 10 изменится принцип разблокировки смартфона
TI6: Natus Vincere покинули турнир http://cs-servers-monitoring.ru/news/3837-ti6-natus-vincere-pokinuli-turnir.html
Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Re: So Long Washburn
« Last post by Pike on Today at 07:25:15 AM »
Good thoughts and prayers Louis...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sFyRQPraJ8
Idol Series / Just bought a Pilsen
« Last post by ffjoey on March 26, 2017, 03:29:40 PM »
I just bought a red Pilsen on Reverb. I have never really seen one for sale before. I got it for $495 shipped. It was described as excellent condition. Anybody know if that is a fair price? It appears to be an '06 model. I am hoping this will be a guitar that is worthy of being a keeper. I currently have an Ibanez SZ and Roadstar II. I love the way the SZ plays, not as much the RS but it was a gift 25 years ago from my parents so even though I don't play it I also cant part with it. My dad has a '76 Les Paul standard and I am hoping this Pilsen will keep up with it. I can find very little info on this guitar and any help is appreciated.
ah. thanks so much for that. this things a beater. he claims it retailed for499 . it does have the made in usa embossed on neckplate. . ill check those pick ups. its a 30 guitar. the nut is broken, body is dented. back plates missing. stripped screws, etc. Hes a 17 yr old "prodigy" according to his mom. Looking at his work on this axe, im not shure he has a clue what the word means. hw told her 130 lowest he will go. 20 bucks now. Thank you again. very cool forum and peeps!
General Discussion / A word to the wise
« Last post by bigcity2 on March 25, 2017, 05:54:50 PM »
I wouldn't recommend that anyone buy from Japanese dealers right now.....most of the USA made Washburns being offered are well overpriced....sometimes double or triple of bluebook.  Better than 1/2 the claimed USA made Washburns being offered by Japanese sellers are fakes or throw togethers.  Know what you're buying before you buy it!

The only Japanese store that I would consider buying from (assuming they're still in business) would be Dolphin Guitars, Japan.  (I've done business with them before)
I HAVE A 1973(REPUTED) WASHBURN SUPER STRAT. ITS MISSING THE TRUSS ROD COVER . HAS GROVER TUNERS AND FLOYD ROSE TREMELO. THE NECK BRACE SAYS WASHBURN USA AND SERIAL NUMBER 7070153. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP AS IM TRYING TO I.D. THIS AXE BEFORE I BUY IT . ITS A DOUBLE CUTAWAY SOLID BODY AND 3 PICKUPS , ONE BEING DUNCAN. I CANT GET A PIC AS YET . THANKS FOLKS
I have made a replacement chicklet style saddle.  In my case for a EA20.  The white pieces do sit in a black plastic carrier.  Then the whole assembly sits in the bridge, on a UST.  Having said all that I think you could make 6 individual pieces that sit directly into the bridge, on top of the UST, w/o the black plastic carrier.  As long as the contact points  (where the individual white pieces make contact with the strings) are in the right spot you should be fine.  It's tricky even with the carrier.  The angle of each piece is slightly different.  If the guitar has good intonation now, then it's a simple matter of replicating each piece.  You could also cut a single piece, more conventional saddle.  Again, you just need to make sure each contact point is in the right spot.

I made my pieces from bone and used a  dremel tool to cut each piece.  It was a bit tedious, but not technically hard.

One other thought, even if you have Colossi cut new pieces you will likely need to do a bit of hand sanding to get the action and intonation correct.
IM TRYING TO FINDOUT WHAT YEAR THIS GUITAR WAS MADE AND APPROX RETAIL PRICE WHEN IT WAS MADE. SERIAL #7070153
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10