Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: 19??s Classical
« Last post by TinyViking on February 16, 2018, 03:35:43 PM »
Okay! The model number is C-20N and the serial number is 401120033!
Thanks!
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: 19??s Classical
« Last post by ship of fools on February 16, 2018, 02:37:51 PM »
Is the label inside you could try  https://imgur.com/a/NCjX4 something like this but if you cant tell us what the label says and serial number
Show Us Your Washburn / 19??s Classical
« Last post by TinyViking on February 16, 2018, 02:22:35 PM »
Hello!
 First time posting here, so excuse any novice formatting.
A few years ago my mother gave me her 20-something year old Washburn classical. Thing is in very good condition, sounds and feels great. I've gotten so many compliments on it I can't even remember. But when it comes to acoustics, especially classicals, I know admittedly less than I do about electrics. Especially of various brand/year/model differences. I'm just here to get opinions and find out information. What would I need to supply to acquire such? I can't figure out how to post a picture from my phone or I would. I'm sure I'll figure it out in time.
 Thank you!
Travel Series including The Rover / Re: W-ROMP pickup
« Last post by mikej2 on February 15, 2018, 09:14:11 PM »
Bummer
General Discussion / Old catalog's
« Last post by ship of fools on February 15, 2018, 09:35:26 AM »
where the hell are they what is the point of keeping old posts that lead no where folks ask questions and there is no place for them to get the info  I realize you are just one guy webguy but dont you see that as being somewhat frustrating for those trying to help get info out there
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: Any info on This? I can't find any in the website.
« Last post by ship of fools on February 15, 2018, 09:23:36 AM »
made 1988 southern jumbo solid cedar top laminate Ovankol  mahogany S/B tortoise pickguard made between 85-92 value in excellent shape should be around $300 with case might have the W at the 12th fret
General Discussion / Re: Washburn with no serial number on the label?
« Last post by ship of fools on February 15, 2018, 09:17:16 AM »
maybe they dont need the serial numbers as they are special runs for whom ever ordered them and there is that silly warranty card.  ship
General Discussion / Re: Washburn dime
« Last post by alvinaash on February 14, 2018, 11:43:13 PM »
Well there is a keep among Texas in the alley, she are presenting half demolition bomb stuffs, kind of she are literally awesome after have, guitars are such a great image concerning music, the echo of that is so cold in conformity with hear, Paper Writing Help bear and much listing on distinct company concerning guitars, I'm a Hofner user, the exorcism he supply is highly considerable to have.

assignment service
Discuss Basses and Bass Playing / Re: Washburn force 4, origin?
« Last post by Tony Raven on February 14, 2018, 08:47:40 PM »
a unique serial number.
Well, "unique" as in "the only time that number would be used by the company"? or as in "the only time that number would be used, ever, in the history of the nation of Japan"?

Bad enough if the ff the former: a six-digit number scheme means that the company would never be able to manufacture more than a million instruments -- 000000 through 999999. Seeing as Lyon & Healy claimed in 1892 to produce 100,000+ instruments annually, it seems unlikely a modern mass-manufacture company would tie themselves down to a mere million for all eternity. :o

FWIW, my trusty Univox (bought new in 1974) is numbered 1005945 -- clearly THEY were thinking ahead. ;D
General Discussion / Re: Washburn with no serial number on the label?
« Last post by Tony Raven on February 14, 2018, 08:29:56 PM »
Though I'll enjoy solid info, I'm a little iffy about Washburn's use of the word "limited" (much as for"Pro"). For instance, what I've called the "D9_LTD" acoustics -- from at least D92 through D98 -- that appear to have serial numbers that put the runs like 1,000 or so.

Without a serial number, how does Washburn register a warranty? At the very least, it seems like slipshod accounting.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10