Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / George Washburn G-15V Rare for sale
« Last post by makeyafamous2266 on March 29, 2017, 07:42:14 PM »
86/87? All Original everything works flawlessly

The links to your photos aren't building...probably the wrong photo "code"

Here is a tutorial from our General Discussion board that explains how to get the photos to appear in your posts:

http://forums.washburn.com/index.php/topic,21807.0.html

The only way is to use a photo hosting website, as I understand it.

Cheers!

Dugly 8)
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: Just Beautiful... in my opinion anyway...
« Last post by YerDugliness on March 29, 2017, 04:20:16 PM »
It's spalted maple...absolutely gorgeous!

Cheers!

Dugly 8)
General Discussion / Washburn wf16
« Last post by CoastDeCoste on March 29, 2017, 01:52:42 PM »
[img]http://imgur.com/T1Fl6te/[img]
[img]http://imgur.com/qRMtQ8X/[img]

Looking for some info on this guitar, can't find anything online
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: Just Beautiful... in my opinion anyway...
« Last post by SiR POPaTOP on March 29, 2017, 01:42:45 PM »
Thanks for the info. bigcity2! :) Very much appreciated!
Show Us Your Washburn / Just Beautiful... in my opinion anyway...
« Last post by SiR POPaTOP on March 29, 2017, 01:51:56 AM »
 :) Howdy good People, of the Washburn World! I just purchased a ... well what I think is another beautiful Washburn Acoustic Guitar, and I'd really love all you expert
Folks opinion on this 125 year Anniversary edition, D49SP version. If anyone can give me your honest opinion on what you think this guitar might be worth I would truly
appreciate it because I can't find anything on it... on EBAY or even on the web so I came here. It's a great sounding guitar and I believe the bridge needs a lift job,
but overall, it sounds great! I'm hoping these pictures give you a little bit of an idea on the beauty, and if need be, I'll happily upload some more... I really want to know what I've got
here price wise.... because sound wise it's great. Thanks for any input! oh... it does have the certificate of authenticity.
                                                                                                     Sincerely, SiR POPaTOP
Announcements & News / Re: RIP Chuck Berry
« Last post by SiR POPaTOP on March 28, 2017, 11:04:19 PM »
Peace to the Brother that new how to ring our bells with his strings! God Bless! 8)
How about posting some photos...don't recognize the model number.

Washburn sometimes puts a "W" in front of the rest of the model designation...for example, I have a WD32SW...the D stands for dreadnought.  I also have a D-61SW, which is a dreadnought. Perhaps yours is a folk guitar, WF for Folk?

Washburn had a previous line called the D-10 series, now they have a WD-10 series...no telling which way they will go.

Have you done a forum search?

At any rate, if it is a Washburn and you have the model right it might be a dreadnought (a fairly large guitar with squared off "shoulders", all laminate.  Pics might help a lot....photos of the guitar and the label inside the sound hole and perhaps a shot of the neck-block inside the guitar.  Don't forget the head and the rosette...sometimes the distinguishing feature between model numbers can be the number of rings in the rosette.

There are many more knowledgable members than me....perhaps Jim Smith, Jr will chime in. He has a huge collection of Washburns.

Cheers!

Dugly 8)

N Series (Nuno Bettencourt) / Indonesian N2 bridge p/u wiring
« Last post by JamieValentine on March 28, 2017, 10:45:50 AM »
Hi chaps,

I'm in the midst of repairing a student's N2, and the Bill Lawrence bridge pickup sounds as though it's been wired backwards - thin when vol pushed down, fat when pulled up - and wondered if someone might have a diagram, or could possibly just let me know the correct orientation of the wires? I've tried all combinations but no avail, and have scoured the net (and on here) but have come up with nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks
Jamie
Wanted: Washburn Dimebag 3st with the diamond plate finish
Does anybody have and want to sell your Dimebag 3st? I'm just finding one with the diamond plate finish.
If anyone has, contact me by email please: zachariah.weng@outlook.com
If not this finish, please don't contact me!
Thanks a lot!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]