Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: The End of Nature and Guitar Woods‏
« Last post by Subley95 on Today at 07:07:24 AM »
We all know that there are lot of guitars which have lot of good sound and with best quality as well.I have checked some of the guitars on the essay service review where I checked the reviews about the guitars quality.
Washburn Dealers Section / Re: Custom order a new N4
« Last post by lioneljohn on Today at 02:11:20 AM »
I have got some useful details regarding the musical instruments from here. Guitars of impressive designs and styles are being shared here and it will be good if you are sharing the cost details of them along with the details. Keep posting more of them here.   http://www.dmwebsolution.com/   
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Washburn W400 ....where?
« Last post by lzybt on December 18, 2018, 08:43:45 PM »
I think this is a beautiful guitar, but have only found one for sale (and they won't ship it, plus it's damaged) Anyone ever had one? They were made in Japan around 1974

https://postimg.cc/QB2Ly12q
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Re: EA22 Nuno Bettencourt Platinum Edition !
« Last post by lzybt on December 18, 2018, 08:38:40 PM »
You have to use something like postimage.org
create an account; upload your photos, then paste the like that shows in the address bar on your post. Like this....(just an example)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1k4y6886k/
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: My First Washburn Guitar
« Last post by lzybt on December 18, 2018, 08:35:01 PM »
Those are very nice sounding guitars!
General Discussion / Stop lurking, start posting
« Last post by lzybt on December 18, 2018, 08:32:45 PM »
Too many lurkers/non posters or comments on this forum. Get it going again by posting and taking part, not just lurking around looking!
General Discussion / What do you think of Washburn guitars ?
« Last post by Henrryparth on December 18, 2018, 04:18:25 AM »
I have a Washburn Idol with Duncan pups which is very worked in and plays/sounds like any other guitar I've ever played really, the fret action is very low due to the frets being worn down nicely, all frets playable ect. I purchased it new for $800 and quite frankly think it plays/sounds better than a Gibson Les Paul.
Guitar Care, Repair, Modification & Lutherie / Mercury Tonewood
« Last post by Skyb on December 18, 2018, 04:12:03 AM »
Hi Guys !

I'm the happy owner of a Washburn Mercury Tonewood. One of the microphone has been change for a Wilkinson that sound very crap... I want to change it and recover the original sound of this guitar. Is someone on this forum can help me to find what type of microphone were set on this model ?

Thanks
Let there be rock ! (and folk, and reggae, and blues, and funk and.......  8)
Skyb
Discuss Basses and Bass Playing / Re: Force 8 Bass
« Last post by cegicyciwi on December 17, 2018, 12:23:30 AM »
The guitar force 8 bass will never let you down on the purposes of the all guitars playing competitions. That was down servers and links of the essay writing site make it more comfortable after the bass of that linking works.
Festival Series / Re: Please help with any info... EA20YBR
« Last post by lysamari on December 16, 2018, 09:29:52 PM »
For you have a new, average or average article you must be understood and try to search more, I am very pleased with your article on this page, really absolute.
run 3
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10