Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: 1994 MG-92
« Last post by miaziol on January 17, 2019, 02:33:03 PM »
Info from Washburn, only made 490 pcs of this model.
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: Can anyone help me identify my Axe?
« Last post by jokabaqamu on January 17, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »
The washed and all cleansed items ache been opened for the future opportunities. The approval of the site and essay writing service is ensured for the acknowledgment for the motives.
Washburn always has had a round about way of finding me. I'm looking for a new acoustic in my local shop, and a few washburns caught my eye, for around 400-500. I've been playing on and off for a few years, but don't conisder my self anything but a newbie. Looking at some guitars for future purchases.

I just haven't known many people who own any acoustics to get a feel on if they're quality. The shop I frequent, has them and there's a couple I really like.

Just looking for some input,

Thanks!
General Discussion / Thoughts on Washburn?
« Last post by Aplam on January 17, 2019, 03:55:10 AM »
My local shop only sells Washburn guitars and I'm not too familiar with them. What is their reputation like and do they have any decent guitars at the $300-$350 range?  Showbox Tutuapp Vidmate
General Discussion / Re: Trying to find out info. Help!
« Last post by lysamari on January 16, 2019, 07:26:22 PM »
I have read a lot of your posts, it is very good and meaningful, it is very useful for me. I hope you will have many new articles to share with readers next time.
candy crush soda
General Discussion / Re: Piece of information
« Last post by Amalia Campbell on January 16, 2019, 03:55:03 AM »
Great piece of information. But I'm not sure that it can help me, I think that I need resume help. Seems to me, for the few reasons I could be fired.
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Re: Washburn D-32-S Date?
« Last post by MaryRothe on January 16, 2019, 02:29:57 AM »
In the event that the vendor is working with an accomplished operator and the Credit Card Processinga organization has a few saving money connections they ought to have a high endorsement rating.
Signature Series / Re: Dimebag Misprint
« Last post by Aussieman on January 15, 2019, 02:21:13 PM »
yes I do have some info on the Misprint guitar's if your still interested ???
General Discussion on Washburn Electric Guitars / What do you think of Washburn guitars?
« Last post by Aplam on January 15, 2019, 01:17:08 PM »
I have a Washburn Idol with Duncan pups which is very worked in and plays/sounds like any other guitar I've ever played really, the fret action is very low due to the frets being worn down nicely, all frets playable ect. I purchased it new for $800 and quite frankly think it plays/sounds better than a Gibson Les Paul.  Showbox Tutuapp Vidmate
N Series (Nuno Bettencourt) / Re: For Sale - Washburn N2 in Natural Matte...
« Last post by kufaryhofi on January 15, 2019, 02:38:18 AM »
Topic of the file and document is done for the humans. The chapter of the inducted items and superiorpapers.com team is ensured for the students. The method is inquired for the utilization of the goals for the prisons.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10