Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Nope. sorry.  $3000, street $2000. Seems IMO what an older model will bring.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RSD135--washburn-rsd135-d-135-year-anniversary-limited-edition-natural
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Washburn d-70 Golden harvest
« Last post by lzybt on October 14, 2018, 11:46:04 PM »
I found this guitar for sale but I'm having a problem finding out why this is a "golden" harvest D-70?? I can find ones that say "harvest deluxe"
I want to put an offer on it, but want to make sure it's a made in Japan d-70 and solid wood.
I would put up a photo of the plate, but when you click on the button to ad an image, all you get is text
General Discussion / Re: Trying to find out info. Help!
« Last post by aliyahbrown on October 14, 2018, 10:15:04 PM »
Okay. That answers my question. Thank you for the explanation.
General Artist Forum / Re: Early Washburn N4 TV Commercial
« Last post by rosabella on October 14, 2018, 10:07:06 PM »
Thanks for share with me this information.
Idol Series / Re: The Idol has risen from the dead!!
« Last post by mapdude55 on October 14, 2018, 09:50:46 PM »
I ripped out the VCC and installed a JP push pull wiring on my WI66Pro. Never looked back. The Gibson LP and the American Deluxe Strat stay in their cases. No need to get them out anymore.
General Discussion / Re: Thought about it...
« Last post by Cornish Boy on October 14, 2018, 02:44:01 PM »
Wow if they would let you take over or at least get someone to check it regular, that would be great Jim. Your input and knowledge about Washburn guitars WITH pictures always cheers me up, and is useful because until your pics went up I didn't even know some of them existed. A tad cut off in the UK from info, keep up the good work I for one appreciate it .............
General Discussion / Thought about it...
« Last post by bigcity2 on October 14, 2018, 10:18:27 AM »
Thought about it and figured out how to get rid of the stupid remarks from one time posters and spider garbage.....at least from my posts.  I think I can keep responsible comments with the post, that are coming from real forum members.

Ashamed to let this forum go to the wayside...I'll offer to take it over and clean it up if Jamm Industries USA or Washburn is interested.

Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Washburn Timeless Parlor
« Last post by bigcity2 on October 14, 2018, 10:05:55 AM »
Just bought one....should be here the first of next week.  Anyone else had a chance to try this model?

Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Washburn 135 USA dreadnought
« Last post by bigcity2 on October 14, 2018, 10:00:56 AM »
This is a current model.....just wondering if anyone has had the time to check one out.  This model is being  retailed in the $1,999.00 range and claims to be a USA build.

General Discussion / Re: serial number Bettencourt N4
« Last post by kotefa on October 11, 2018, 04:28:59 AM »
How to install HipStore for free
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10