Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: W-250 Backman era
« Last post by drty on Today at 01:00:32 AM »
Thx for info)
When finding information i saw this photo, in my label same sign. I`ve intresting - it`s sign master who made/check guitar?
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: W-250 Backman era
« Last post by foolish on October 22, 2018, 08:41:43 AM »
Nice model can't tell you much other then it is made in Japan around 1974 ( sorry more familiar with the Yamaki made W-250 ) but I can tell you there were not a lot of these made by Terada and it should be basically the same as the Yamaki laminate spruce top with laminate rosewood back and sides and the inlays were made with pearl
General Discussion / Re: Washburn mg94
« Last post by jofuwumy on October 22, 2018, 01:57:27 AM »
With the washburn of the some matters on the cutting pieces have to never find out the ways of the other cutters. That makes to go down on the washing of the brain for top rated essay writing service then surprising the burning influence.
Show Us Your Washburn / W-250 Backman era
« Last post by drty on October 22, 2018, 12:01:22 AM »
Hi friends)
This is mine Washburn W-250, please help to know what is year it made and may be some other info if you khow
I find some forum topics:
http://forums.washburn.com/index.php/topic,23573.0.html   label inside looks exactly like in guitar in this topic
http://forums.washburn.com/index.php/topic,17456.0.html   my guitar looks exactly like w-260 from catalog in this topic
Photo here https://yadi.sk/d/h8Ya84pULApclg
serial number S111115 stamped on the foot inside

Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Re: Thoughts on Eastman guitars?
« Last post by MapleFlix on October 21, 2018, 10:42:22 AM »
Hey Max,
Eastman Guitars have a very good reputation, best quality from China.
Go over to Acousticguitarforum to see some reviews and post your questions.
And then try out in person as many guitars as you can.
Cheers!
Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Re: Thoughts on Eastman guitars?
« Last post by foolish on October 21, 2018, 08:58:51 AM »
why would you come to a Washburn site to ask that question and IO called myself foolish maybe try some place like acoustic guitar forum,
Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Thoughts on Eastman guitars?
« Last post by maxgomes on October 21, 2018, 02:50:22 AM »
 currently have a beater dreadnought that I learned to play on and I want to upgrade to something nicer and something smaller (and under $1000).

I spoke to the local guitar shop on the phone today and they said they had a couple Eastman models (E1-OM and AC222CE) they would recommend (along with Taylor 114CE and a couple others).

I'm going tomorrow to see how they play and feel / sound, but I was curious if anyone had any experiences (good or bad) with Eastman guitars?

Thanks and if this violates any rules, I apologize -- feel free to delete!
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: My Washburn D-20s/n
« Last post by Adsixnine on October 19, 2018, 10:59:07 PM »
great works
Show Us Your Washburn / Re: My Washburn D-20s/n
« Last post by MapleFlix on October 18, 2018, 04:31:22 PM »
Vintage and Rare Washburns / I have to sell my iconic HM 80
« Last post by addictedtolove on October 16, 2018, 06:55:05 PM »
 8)  The white model used in the Robert Palmer "Addicted To Love" video.  Owned it for 25 years but don't want to pay for the restoration.  Fixer-upper with a ding on lower "wing,"  loose wiring and parts with metal corrosion but heck, it is an HM 80.  Email abbcar5@gmail.com for pictures.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10