Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
According to Blue Book Online:
Some models that were produced are not included in any catalogs that we have.

Washburn produced a line of basses with the Stephen's Extended Cutaway. They were produced for a brief time and were never included in the catalog for SEC. The B80 was a solid body with the vivid finishes the guitar SEC models had. The B90 had a flame maple top. The B100 had a solid flame maple body.

The headless English Status-style bass was reintroduced as the S60 and a Black Walnut version, the S70 (see Status Series).

A five-string bass made its debut as the B105.

From eBay --

From elsewhere on this site (2010) --

Show Us Your Washburn / Re: 1992 Golden Harvest D-90 SWN
« Last post by werocku on August 31, 2017, 08:55:10 PM »
Thanks Even,

It is a very well crafted Washburn! Pictures do it no justice at all.  I have a subscription myself and seen it in there. My Father ordered this for our store before we obtained the C. F. Martin Dealership. We did not want any low end stuff in the store unless it was well crafted ofcourse. We always kept quality items in stock which is why we ordered this guitar.

When this came in he checked it over real good put it back in the case and put it up. He said "It was too nice to put on the showroom floor" and we have had it every since.

Understood,

I am not asking $4,000.00 and the $2500.00 I am asking for this Masterpiece is not out of line.

With a Class A discount to us as a dealer it is not far at all from what we have in the guitar.  If someone else has A Golden Harvest D-90 SWN in New Condition as this one is in I would be surprised to say the least. 

If this guitar had a 1 3/4 " width at the nut I would keep it and play it. But I need that extra width. It is time to find a home for her to get played.    :)

Show Us Your Washburn / Re: 1992 Golden Harvest D-90 SWN
« Last post by evenkeel on August 31, 2017, 07:54:48 PM »
Very handsome guitar.  Good luck.  Here is a bit of info blue book info.

D90 S(W) GOLDEN HARVEST
- dreadnought style, solid European spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides,
maple/rosewood body binding with abalone inlay, abalone rosette, five-piece mahogany/rosewood neck, 14/20-fret eonby fingerboard with tree-of-life inlay, three-per-side gold tuners, ebony bridge with abalone inlay, Brazillian rosewood pickguard, Natural finish, mfg. mid-1980s-1993.
Grading 100% Excellent Average
N/A $1,900 - 2,200 $1,100 - 1,250
Last MSR was $4,000.
In 1992, the W was dropped from the model designation.
Discuss Basses and Bass Playing / Re: Washburn force 4, origin?
« Last post by Tony Raven on August 31, 2017, 07:54:44 PM »
Korea, probably 1983.
Discuss Basses and Bass Playing / Washburn force 4, origin?
« Last post by JulianIbiza on August 31, 2017, 01:35:18 PM »
Can anyone please tell me any information about my electric bass Washburn Force 4, serial number 831144,  especially manufacturing and providence? Thank you
Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Re: Sup!
« Last post by ship of fools on August 28, 2017, 11:45:06 AM »
stay safe in Texas
actually that price was the suggested retail sale price which is always way higher then what you would have put it on the floor for but never the less a beautiful guitar to say the least the last of the Yamaki line and thats all I will say on this other then good luck
General Discussion / Re: Serial number identification
« Last post by Curtis C on August 27, 2017, 01:01:13 PM »
Anyone 📹📸💁🤑😻🔥💧💧
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]