Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Anyone have experience w/ Washburn's?
« Last post by Aplam on Today at 09:41:50 AM »
I found a nice custom shop one online but I don't know much about the necks. Are they closer to Fender or Gibson? Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance! Showbox Tutuapp Vidmate
I am a teacher and somewhere along the way, my battery pack came out (or was taken out). I can not find a replacement that fits. I have contacted support from the Washburn website, but never received a response. I have a D10SCE - NAT  cut-out electric acoustic 6 string
Thank you for your help in finding a new one.
Show Us Your Washburn / I'm thoroughly impressed, Washburn.
« Last post by Aplam on Today at 08:20:44 AM »
Good evening!

Back in April, Guitar Center had this markdown event on 50,000 guitars so that they were $100. I bought a Washburn N1 because I knew of the N4 and knew that it was a beast of a guitar.

When I got the N1 out of the box, it sounded great. The bridge pickup sounded very bright and full. The neck pickup sounded decent (might switch it out) but can sound better. However, with the price point of this guitar, I still believe it's a steal.Yify https://putlocker.ooo/ Omegle
General Discussion / Sigma vs Washburn
« Last post by Aplam on Today at 08:19:17 AM »
Hi all, Im buying an accoustic guitar and am currently torn between a Sigma 000mc-15e and a Washburn WD10SCE. I know washburn to be a good brand and have good experiences with their guitars, but the sigma one looks and sounds pretty good too. Anyone know both of these and can give me some advice on what i should go with? Cheers  1337x KissAsian MangaStream
Nice Post 
My name is Joseph Wong and thanks for sharing this information.
Best Finance Assignment Help in Australia
Thanks.
General Discussion / Re: ATTENTION, SITE ADMINS -- job application!!
« Last post by ducklife on Today at 03:54:05 AM »
Your sharing helps me a lot. thank you for sharing
Temple run
General Discussion / Re: Adirondack spruce... thoughts?
« Last post by ducklife on Today at 03:50:50 AM »
Great and useful information. I am glad you shared this useful information with us. Please inform us like this. Thank you for sharing.

wings.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10