Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Guitar Care, Repair, Modification & Lutherie / Wonderbar tremolo arm dimensions,MR
« Last post by blazer2000 on December 14, 2018, 02:25:24 PM »
I have not had any success contacting the guy on frets on the net about the Wonderbar tremolo arm.

I cannot figure out the thread pitch of the arm, it seems like an oddball.
I have tried to use 5.5mm bars but the 5.5mmx0.5 thread pitch won't work.

Does anyone have true dimensions or a bar I can buy???
So I am looking for my first electric guitar, and a friend of mine offered me a USA built MG 340-B from '93, handmade in 2,000 shekels (about 530 dollars), second hand but she looks fairly new and unused.
I want help telling whether that is legit (he's a friend, he could be unaware of what he has innocently) and what pricing would you put on it.
https://imgur.com/a/B3ca54K

What do you say?
Announcements & News / Re: SERIAL NUMBER
« Last post by Tech4pc on December 13, 2018, 05:25:52 AM »
I have done training in serial number because clean your unwanted hair serial number is important for any Government exam in India.  I shared a serial number method in essayroo reviews in this sites. It is helpful for student. Thanks for sharing posting. Keep posting.
Announcements & News / Re: SERIAL NUMBER
« Last post by Tech4pc on December 13, 2018, 05:24:38 AM »
With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic Vidmate India without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

I got a terrifying question to help for the identification of wash burn to help the police investigation this was much confusing. I ask them as a lawyer I need to read this case that was available on the-essays.com writers after this I will make my decision about the identifying.
Wash burn USA has a new series electric that was on Chicago this was the best product that I have of this that was amazing. I need to get know about the all bestessay review on this that was also done by some international communities.
N Series (Nuno Bettencourt) / Re: NGD: Steve Davies Model S!
« Last post by lowefuhi on December 11, 2018, 11:27:16 PM »
Guitar lover would love this article that was totally about it this has many tracks on it that was amazing to listen. I need to write something on it that was on australian writing style this was my pleasure to write about the publisher.
Travel Series including The Rover / Re: RO5 Troubadour
« Last post by 6zaynh on December 11, 2018, 02:07:16 PM »
What is the best site to get this product? VMate
9apps
Lucky Patcher
General Discussion / Washburn WB400SWK new old stock
« Last post by lzybt on December 10, 2018, 06:27:16 PM »
Found this guitar in Russia through Reverb. It is indeed New old stock!
The factory was a bit sloppy with the bridge glue, but other than that and and needing a good set up. I think I may have found a winner! Beautiful rosewood also. Extremely light and easy to hold. Again, the intonation sucks as with most washburns from the factory, but I'll remedy that.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/35v68ybcc/
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Re: 1989 G8-V, custom? One-off?
« Last post by gehowa on December 10, 2018, 07:31:58 AM »
The portion of the product is insured for the candidates. The change and write my paper company is inflicted for the occupied items for the candidates. The enhancement is doe for the content and its production for the candidates.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10