Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Piece of information
« Last post by martinbaker2727 on November 19, 2018, 06:39:13 AM »
Washburn has taken a long, hard look at the booming lower cost acoustic guitar market and decided to take on everyone in a bang for buck contest that leaves only one winner - the buyer. We looked at two of its latest ranges, the Woodline and Heritage series in GI 41 and were so impressed we've come back for more - this time nearer the top end of the range.

A couple of issues ago I looked at two new models from the two new series recently launched by veteran US guitar maker Washburn. These are the Woodline and Heritage series, all solid topped and pretty clearly the result of having looked at what everyone else was offering in this hotly contested area of the market - the affordable acoustic - and trying to go one better. The two less expensive models I looked at before (the HD10S and WLD10S) were impressive instruments - especially at the prices, so this time we opted to go to the top of the range (hence the increase from model numbers 10 to models 20!) to see what spending just a bit more would get you. As I always say, be sure to check out the video to see and hear them for yourself.
https://frpbypassapk.net/
https://techranc.com/eztv-proxy-sites/
General Discussion / Why does my Washburn sound bad even after installing EMGs?
« Last post by jhamond987 on November 19, 2018, 06:30:06 AM »
I have a Early 90s Washburn. I installed new EMGS into it. It sounded great and then all of a sudden it has a crunchy clean tone. I changed the battery, plugged a cheap guitar into same cable and amp no problem there. I sent the pickups back to EMG and they reported no problems found. I put in proven passives pickups and they have the same problem.
General Discussion / Re: Guitar Serial Numbers
« Last post by rapusum123 on November 19, 2018, 05:29:16 AM »
This affected play greatly as both teams found it difficult to mount a sustained attack that could produce a goal of Buy Youtube Views Uk
Acoustic Guitar Players Post Comments & Questions / Re: Model # D10N
« Last post by rapusum123 on November 19, 2018, 05:14:20 AM »
This place is proving the beauty of Australia. Australia is the most beneficial country for visit with family on vacations. buy instagram followers 10k cheap - Smmpoint
« Last post by rapusum123 on November 19, 2018, 05:11:38 AM »
Thanks for updating with this sort of information. I am adopting your blog for further information in the future buy twitter followers uk - Followersgain.
« Last post by rapusum123 on November 19, 2018, 05:08:15 AM »
I recognize your expertise on this. I must say we have an online word on this.I am surprised so many advertising comments got posted on santanderonline - 99tech
Does anyone know how to decipher this serial number - M11012393?
There are no serial #'s starting with an M in any source that I can find.
I think it is a Washburn WISTD TSB SNGL CUT Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunburst.
The M serial number makes me wonder if it from the Japanese factory.
Also I have no idea what the year is buried in the serial #.
[/i

mg]
Guitar Care, Repair, Modification & Lutherie / WD 32SW help? please
« Last post by mwloski on November 18, 2018, 04:10:22 AM »
Hi folks, newb here but have owned a number of Washburns over the years.  Never had a problem with any of them and this one isn't so big and hairy that it can't be remedied quickly, I hope.

It's a WD32SW all-solid dreadnought.  It's a peach of a guitar and it plays and sounds waaay out of it's league.  I picked it from a couple of them and am generally happy with it.  I did noted that the high E and B strings were a tad "plinky" but figured a small adjustment would fix that.  Long story short, it appears that someone before me (I bought the guitar "new", a few weeks ago, BTW) had shaved the saddle down and done it unevenly and too much.  Since its uneven, I can't really shim it properly either.

It seems to me that the smart thing to do is to get a new factory saddle and let my luthier guy go to work on it.  Here's the rub.  The store I got it from has gone out of business and the other Washburn dealers around here are big-box stores that I wouldn't trust as far as I can throw them.UC browser SHAREit MX player

Is there any way I can just buy the saddle and get on with my life?  It's a "Buzz Feiten" compensated saddle.  I'd really rather do that than go around the bend and back trying to get the thing as a warranty deal or to have to deal with some folks that are guaranteed to drop the ball and leave me without a playable guitar for even longer.  HYELLLP!
So, I picked up a nice PXL 10 in the quilted wine burst, gorgeous guitar by the way, online. It's in excellent, nearly unplayed looking condition. Once I got it in the mail, I noticed that while the catalog and all the reviews mention it has coil splitting, mine doesn't. Where any of these made without this feature for some reason or do you think someone changed the pots for some crazy reason to get rid of the splitting option?

Or other thoughts!

Have any of you gotten a guitar with different specs than are listed in a catalog?https://bluestacks.vip/ https://downloadnox.com/ https://downloader.vip/vpn/

Appreciate it
Vintage and Rare Washburns / Re: Washburn D-68sw
« Last post by MapleFlix on November 18, 2018, 02:56:46 AM »
Very nice guitar.
I would really like to check one out next to my D-66  8)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]