Username: Password:

Author Topic: My new OE30 Delta King.  (Read 10083 times)

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
My new OE30 Delta King.
« on: October 29, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »
Well decided to try out the Oscar Schmidt   Delta King OE30 in cherry. It and case for 249.00 delivered.from 92Seville a on line E-Bay dealer. Is A Washburn dealer so the warranty is good. It was a hard choice this or a Studio Epi Dot. This has lots of  pos, reviews.  Don't need a full blown Gibson, this is just for fun, not making a living.LOL.  But would like a decent copy of a 335.   Well here is a pic. from on line.     hope it looks as good in person, and is a good player.  Tom.. :) P.S. he still has a few of these with and without case for sale. or just wait and see how mine goes. He said mines a late 2011 made for 2012 sales. it has a 2011 number. 175.00 without case    25.00 shipping.P.P.S.  not factory seconds.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:36:11 PM by t.y. »

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Re: My new OE30 Delta King.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 06:11:21 PM »
      [img width=700 height=933]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:25:45 PM by t.y. »

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 11:15:23 PM »
Fast shipping, and is a very nice guitar and case. I would buy from this guy again, and probably will.  He has a high feed back  rating.    Tom.   :)

Offline Dave Lewis Sr.

• Howdy Yall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »
Well Sir!  I must say that is one nice red OM30 ya got there,,,,, I picked up one very similar to it today excep mine is TSB ,(tobacco sunburst) and i must sat after several tears of Teles ,,Strats  and a couple of LPs and 335's I am well pleases.
Didnt know it there was a seperation from Washburn HBs from Oscars but from the pictures I cant tell them apart (?) is there a secret?
OH  !!!! and I certainly agree with 2" plus pipes ,,ran em for 28 years ,,,,
OH  that and I just got my baby in the house about an hour ago..soon as I figure out pictures I will post some,..
bend em tight and let er scream. 8)
bend em tight and let er scream.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 08:35:17 PM »
http://forums.washburn.com/index.php/topic,21807.0.html This will help.   I was surprised how nice this Delta King is. I thought  it being rated like Washburn's second line of guitars, it was going to be kinda junk, but I think it is a real nice guitar.I have played real Gibson LP. Real Martens and real Taylors. In the store. All kinda Fenders Shecters Sea Gulls  Ovations, you name it. I had a 2006 Fender badged anv, Strat.   This guitar may not be one of them , but it looks real good feels real good, And sounds good. I  like the T.B. also. My Guild  was a T.B.   I am thinking of having my bike painted black, with Wille G  skulls on the tank, instead of the B&S.  I have the Memphis Shades Bat Wing on it now, quick release, going to also buy the sport one so I can change as the weather demands. Yeah these Street Sweepers are running strait with Samson Torque Cones. It is loud I love it. When I take off I blow the dirt out of the edge of the rode, that is why I stay away from gravel. LOL.  1450 stage one HD download on ECM Screaming Eagle Stage One Air, Vance and Hines Fuel Pack to control my fuel injectors.  You no how it is ,always something new to do to it.   Tom. 

Offline Dave Lewis Sr.

• Howdy Yall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 08:51:08 PM »
Good evenin there to you,,, I just got my NEW OE30 today and she is sweet,,,, runnin her into a Fender Blues Jr. and a  couple of pedals..Got her in Tobacco burst  and she is a sweetheart. My old ride was a 83 96" and the one before that was a 103 pan ..missem but not  bad,,right now prefer playin ,,it dont hurt as bad . Right now go Teles,Strats and a Gibby plus this one and my flat top . :o  funny how folks pick on a good guitar huh.
Dave
bend em tight and let er scream.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 11:12:14 PM »
 Love the Fender Blues JR.  I have a USA Hot Rod Deluxe. Well time to go play some more, tonight I am rocken my new , used,  LP copy. Just bought new gold with Abalone inlay knobs for it. Have not figured out which switches and pots and pups to put in it yet. but it Rocks  pretty good now. I don't think it is wired rite though. The top volume kind of acts like a main. Hope to see your pics soon,  Tom.  :)