Username: Password:

Author Topic: Rocksmith and other guitar video games (that use real guitars)?  (Read 867 times)

Offline SilentLegume

• View Profile
Rocksmith and other guitar video games (that use real guitars)?
« on: November 10, 2013, 05:00:33 PM »
So is anyone playing Rocksmith (either on a console or the computer)?   I searched the forums, but didn't see any mention of it.  I've had the original version since it came out two years ago, and have really enjoyed it.  I haven't tried the new Rocksmith 2014 version yet, but plan on buying it soon.  If anyone else has the game, what are  your favorite songs?  Are there any that are worth buying (beyond those that come with the game)?

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:26:56 AM by SilentLegume »

Offline R-Fier

• View Profile
Re: Rocksmith, Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 04:08:16 AM »
I played the originall version on computer about two weeks. I't was nice game but it became boring too soon...

Offline SilentLegume

• View Profile
Re: Rocksmith and other guitar video games (that use real guitars)?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 11:39:54 AM »
I downloaded Living Colors' Cult of Personality a few nights ago for the ordinal version and have been working through the main riff ... the solo's pretty fun too.  Pretty sure the wife's buying me the new version for Christmas.   

Also, I also saw another (new?) game the other day: Band Fuse -- seems similar to Rocksmith, but can do 4-player mutliplayer (guitars, bass and vocals), sort of like the old Rockband (now if only they'd include an option for drums....).  I'm thinking of buying it, but honestly don't know if one of the two games would just sit idle....